17 March, 2009

GOD it was u I was not..........



why am i so happy today I am not aware


the only thing the joy i have i wanted u to share


i wanted world to see the bliss and radiance on my face


i wanted friends to love me for i am out of rat race


i was totally upset whenever something went bad


now i realized the oppurtunity behind every trouble i get


i had some friends who laughed at me and made me feel alone


throat dried deep and i used to live with heavy tone


now i realized the benifits of isolation that i got


at times when it was going tough GOD it was u I was not..........


2 comments:

  1. there is always a supernatural power behind every phenomenon/mishap/trouble/problem..i liked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was not knowing that u ll approve my comments and then it ll bcome visible

    ReplyDelete